Brought to you by
Our comprehensive tutorials include
- Step-by-step instructions with screenshots for setting up your AWS services
- Build a REST API backend with our Serverless tutorial
- Easy to understand explanations for creating a single-page application with our React.js tutorial
- Over 120 chapters that take you all the way from creating your AWS account to deploying your app on your own domain
- Complete code samples hosted on GitHub for both the backend and frontend
- Up to date info thanks to contributions from the community
- Forums on Discourse to answer your questions
- And it’s all free!
Recent updates to Serverless Stack
Updating to user Node.js starter and v8.10
Apr 11, 2018: Updating the backend to use Node.js starter and Lambda Node v8.10.View all the past updates
Here is what folks are saying about us
I just completed your tutorial on the Serverless stack, and it was fantastic. It was carefully thought out, well-written, and incredibly thorough. You guys rock!
‒ Chris Deery, Architect at QuickBase
This is the best and most comprehensive fullstack serverless tutorial available. Take the time to go through every step, you will learn a ton!
‒ Marcus Molchany, Engineer at Fullscreen
Rarely do tutorials neatly break things down into bite-sized steps. Even rarer do they clearly explain what each step is for and why it is necessary. The Serverless-Stack is the Holy Grail that does all three.
‒ Allison Yaeger, Independent UX Architect
I think this is the best tech tutorial I've read in the last 20 years. It's detailed, well-written, covers a multitude of the latest technologies, and the layout of each chapter makes the subject matter easy to digest. Cheers!
‒ Kevin, Engineer
Table of Contents
Part I - The Basics
Set up your AWS account
Setting up the Serverless Backend
Building a Serverless REST API
Deploying the Backend
Setting up a React App
Building a React App
- Create a login page
- Create a signup page
- Add the create note page
- List all the notes
- Display a note
- Set up secure pages